Monday, October 18, 2010

The one thing i don't pirate

The only software in the computer universe that i don't pirate is Norton Internet Security. Why you ask? Because if I pirated my security, my whole computer would be based on fraudulent software that could "Collapse". Basically it's like having a shitty foundation for your house, and once that fails, then everything fails.
I built my "House" with an epic foundation that keeps everything else safe. So yeah... Don't skip out on your security.

5 comments:

  1. sound advice, i never understood people who would roll the dice on dicy security

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norton is so bad though x.x there's plenty of great free ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree.

    I think the net slowdown of one's computer will be greater using Norton than not having any anti-virus at all and doing scans every few weeks.

    Anti-virus software works to keep your computer working expediently without getting bogged down by spyware/adware/malware.

    Norton bogs your computer down itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes sense

    http://kashkrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete